Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Midterm Report

Well, I'm nothing if not a copycat.  I have now read a couple of bloggers who have given mid-year progress reports on books and pages read as well as some 1st-half favorites.  Heck, I can do that too.  Here's the info:

42 books
14,014 pages
Ratings:
1   - 4.5
3   - 4.0
5   - 3.5
15 - 3.0
12 - 2.5
6   - 2.0

Top 5, in order:
The Language of Flowers, Vanessa Diffenbaugh - 4.5
Saving CeeCee Honeycutt, Beth Hoffman - 4.0 (almost a 4.5 - a 4.25 maybe?)
The Storyteller - Jodi Picoult - 4.0
Minefields of the Heart - Sue Diaz - 4.0
House on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet - Jamie Ford - 3.5

See you again on January 1, 2014 (or tomorrow, whichever comes 1st).

2 comments:

  1. I'm very proud to be high on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only reading one of my top 12 all-time kept you from the #1 slot. I am hoping and expecting that Looking for Me, which I just got from Amazon and is near the top of the TBR queue, will also be highly rated at the end of the year.

    ReplyDelete