Thursday, August 15, 2013

It's Official - A New Bookstore Is Opening in the Bay Area

I got the word last night.  Village House of Books, in Los Gatos, CA (right next door to San Jose) is opening for business this coming Saturday, the 17th.  If you live in the Bay Area, please try and find time in the coming days to stop by.  All we hear about is independent and big box bookstores closing.  Well, Village House of Books is bucking the trend.  We, finally, have an opening and not a closing.  I know I'll be there on Saturday in the early afternoon to show my support.  Hopefully, I'll see some of you there, too.

The address is 326 Village Lane, and the phone number is (408) 354-6600.  It's located right off of highway 17 and the Highway 9/downtown Los Gatos exit.  For those of you not familiar with the area, it's the last exit before you start to climb the hill on the way to Santa Cruz.

I know this gives my age away, but they said it best in the '50's and '60's.  Be there or be square.

No comments:

Post a Comment