Tuesday, January 2, 2018

New Authors

I'm always curious as to how many new authors I read each year.  This year it was 43 (40 last year).  Here they are in the order I read them, along with how many of each of their books I read (in case you couldn't figure that out!):

Amor Towles
Jeff Rosenplot
Terry Shames
Susan Sherman
Susan Shea
Kerry Lonsdale (2)
Katherine Pascal
J.D. Vance
Blake Crouch
Jonas Karlsson
Sabaa Tahir (2)
Pam Jenoff
Stacy Lee
Tracy Chevalier
Ehtel Rohan
Nikki Avila
Kimberly Belle (2)
Lucy Sanna
Liz Fenton & Lucy Steinke
Sally Hepworth (3)
Elizabeth Church
Mary Ann Shaffer & Annie Barrows
Rich Amooi
Trami Nguyen Cron
Stephen Robert Stein
Ann Marie Ackermann
Jay Asher
Anthony Horowitz
Michelle Richmond
Josie Brown
Janelle Brown
Michael Lund
Marie Sutro
Liz Helms
Erica Bauermeister
Gail Carriger
Amy Hatvany
Christina Julian
Jennifer Egan
Celeste Ng (2)
Camille Di Maio
Colleen Oakley
Kate Quinn





3 comments:

  1. What a good idea! I've never added up the new authors I've read in a year, but I might start doing that. And what a great lot of authors you read in 2017! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a lot, huh? I think it's a combination of our book club, where the author comes to our meetings in a bookstore, and recommendations from other bloggers.

      Delete
  2. Do you want to become Jio winner 2018 today? Come and visit our website we will give you a best solution to buy Jio winner 2018.
    Jio winner 2018

    ReplyDelete